iQOS 3 body kit [Blue black and white] บุหรี่ไฮบริด
・Philip Morris Japan
The successor to the current version of 2.4 Plus comes with brand 3.0 and in several attractive colours, mostly gold. The concept of a separate holder has been preserved, but the charger is inserted from the side, it will not be necessary to seek the right angle as it is held by a magnet. Thanks to this, the new IQOS will not be compatible with the previous accessories. The other is a charger with a modern USB-C connector. The charging time was shortened by 15% and the duration has been doubled by 24.700 cycles. The holder will still need to be charged after each use, but its charging has also been cut down to 3 and a half minutes.
**สินค้าเฉพาะชุดตัวเครื่องเท่านั้น ไม่รวมตัวบุหรี่HeatStickที่ต้องใช้งานกับ IQOS**
How does IQOS work?
- IQOS is a tobacco heating system with three main components – a heated tobacco unit (called HEETS or HeatSticks), an IQOS holder, and a charger.
- To use IQOS, a consumer inserts the heated tobacco unit into the IQOS holder, which contains an electronically controlled heater.
- The consumer pushes a button to turn on the heater, and then draws on the heated tobacco unit to enjoy the real taste of heated tobacco. Once the heated tobacco unit is finished, the consumer removes it from the holder, and then it can be disposed of safely in a waste bin. When needed, the consumer recharges the holder by inserting it into the charger.
- The heated tobacco unit contains a uniquely processed tobacco plug designed for heating, not for smoking. The tobacco plug is made from tobacco leaves, which are ground and re-constituted into tobacco sheets, called cast-leaf. These sheets are then crimped and made into a tobacco plug.
- The holder, into which the heated tobacco unit is inserted, heats the tobacco via an electronically controlled heating blade. The blade simultaneously heats the tobacco to temperatures up to 350°C, while monitoring its temperature to ensure a consistent taste experience and to avoid burning. It also has an over-heating protection mechanism, which turns itself off if necessary. The holder supplies heat to the heated tobacco unit via the heating blade for six minutes or 14 puffs, whichever comes first.
- After each heated tobacco unit experience, the small battery in the holder needs to be recharged. The charger houses a bigger battery that stores enough energy to recharge the holder approximately 20 times and can be recharged from household power sockets.